Workshop Solutions June 2017 SR
BEST PRICE PROMISE
LAUNCH X431 PRO AND PRO3S
• Full system diagnosis • Data stream storage and re-display • Service light resets
Based on the Android 5 operating system, the X431 Pro3S is the latest diagnostic tool from Launch. With remote diagnostic features and a built-in social network, this tool encompasses the best in Launch technology and tablet computer usability. Incorporating the best in already existing Launch diagnostic tools, the Pro3S can read and clear DTCs, read a car's data stream, perform actuation tests and much more, at lightning fast speeds. Pro3S can perform diagnostics effectively on cars manufactured in Europe, America and Asia, and is compatible with all of their individual software; making the Pro3S one of the most reliable and all-encompassing diagnostic tools available on the market today. Operates both wireless and bluetooth connectivity. A built-in social network service enables users to connect to a community for help with diagnosis. Users also have access to a car database and repair tips, allowing for faster and more efficient performance.
• Coding, reset and programming functions • Diesel particulate filters regen/replacement • Online technical support and advice • Electronic parking brake reset • Key/immobiliser coding • VIN recognition, auto search • Live data recording & multiple graphing • Special functions for specific manufacturers • Capable of 24v Heavy goods vehicle diagnosis – optional HD Truck module required Pro3S only
LAUNCH X431 PRO3S V2 355 77 5150
LAUNCH X431 PRO V2 355 77 4860
• Durable handheld tablet in protective silicone case. • Easy to read & operate multi-touch capacitive LCD 10” screen.
• Durable handheld tablets in protective silicone case. • Easy to read & operate multi-touch capacitive LCD 8” screen.
£ 8 .54† WEEKLY ONLY £ 1,695 .00
£ 6 .02† WEEKLY ONLY £ 1,195 .00
SMOKEPRO 355 77 0450
The Smoke Pro® Total Tech® is the essential tool for finding EVAP system leaks and many others including:
• Door and window seals • Turbos and intercoolers • Oil leaks • Cracked or broken plastic components • Head and tail lamp housings • Cracked manifolds And many more!
• EGR Valves • Gaskets, fittings and hoses • MAP/MAF sensors • Worn throttle shafts • Brake boosters • Catalytic converters • Central locking systems • Diaphragms and seats
£ 525 .00
†Finance example typically based on a 5 year lease purchase agreement. Finance subject to status, full terms and conditions available on request. Other finance options available. All prices exclude VAT at 20%. Price, availability and specification may change without prior notice. Warranty subject to manufacturers terms and conditions of use. Errors and omissions excluded. Offers valid until 30th September 2017. Prices correct at time of going to press: June 2017.
Made with FlippingBook