SE Gaudy A5 Brochure_2019_AW.indd

Eighty years ago in 1939, Gaudy was distinguished by the visit of HRH The Princess Royal, who officially opened the Cowell Memorial Gate at the Main Entrance. Following the ceremony, Princess Mary toured the School, visited the Chapel and awarded Gaudy prizes, including one to a boy who was incapacitated in the San. She is pictured below with Harold Rogers OSE, architect of the gateway. PRINCESS ROYAL


Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online