Puerto Rico (San Juan)
Old San Juan - cogito ergo imago. (CC BY-SA 2.0).
Guided tours M-F 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12:30PM and 2PM.
Completed in 1863, and in 1881 a chapel was added. This building originally housed military personnel and is now a museum containing Caribbean and European American arts and artifacts. Free admission. Felisa Rincón de Gautier Museum : At Calle Clara Lair. Open M-F 9
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs