Workshops & Keynotes
Dr. Charlene Wrighton – Keynote Presentations Dr. Charlene Wrighton is the author of the award winning and internationally acclaimed Zoo-phonics Multisensory Language Arts Program. Because of her education and experience in the teaching field she is considered a “cutting edge” expert, educational developer and researcher for early childhood and primary literacy education. Dr. Charlene Wrighton Keynotes
Dr. Charlene Wrighton’s early childhood and pri- mary keynote speeches are packed with current research-based innovative techniques to moti- vate children and teachers (even administrators get excited!). Dr. Char is a leading advocate of play, verve, physicality and integrated learning as being a vital part of the learning environ- ment for young children.
Each keynote speech (on various educational top- ics) will engage the audience with ground-break- ing ideas, a funny sense of humor, all wrapped up with her incredible energy. With Dr. Wrighton you’re guaranteed to have everyone out of their seats, moving, participating and ready to take ideas back to the classroom!
Dr. Charlene Wrighton has created the following conference and keynote speeches that will cover critical educational topics for every classroom: - Reaching Every Child in the Classroom. Really! Every Child! - Growing Dendrites in a Safe, Exciting and Playful Learning Classroom Environment! - Changing Children’s Behavior: “Catching the Child in the Act of Being Terrific!” - Expanding EVERY Child’s Knowledge Base Especially in Preschool and Kindergarten - We’ve Got Verve! Discover Curriculum that Engages Every Student!
· 45 years in education · 21 Years, Special Education Teacher
· 5 years, University Professor (USF; Chapman) · Co-Author of Award Winning Zoo-phonics Multisensory Language Arts Program · Woman of the Year, Newport Beach
Chamber of Commerce, CA · California Mentor Teacher
- How to Read a Literature Book, Getting Children Physically and Emotionally Involved
· Teacher of the Year, Tri-County Consortium, CA · Excellence in Service to the Community, Sonora
· Teacher’s Choice Award 2011 (Zoo-phonics Preschool Kit) · Teacher’s Choice Award 2013
(Zoo-phonics Kindergarten Kit)
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter