Renter Packet 2018-2019 rev. February
RULES & REGULATIONS
D. Guest Privileges
1. All guests must be registered at the Golf Shop prior to playing and must be accompanied by the host member while on the golf course. They are subject to the same rules pertaining to their host members. Unregistered guests found on the golf course without the host member will be charged an unaccompanied guest fee.
2. Reservations are required for all guests and are subject to availability.
3. The Club reserves the right to make modifications and exceptions to guest regulations for the benefit of the club.
4. A Member may bring up to seven guests under the equity member guest rate. Any number of guests over seven must have prior approval of the Director of Golf. The Member must play with the group. 5. Houseguests who live outside of a 50-mile radius of Fiddlesticks may play anytime over a two- week period, following the tee time procedures and paying the appropriate accompanied or unaccompanied guest fees. No guests or immediate family members who live within a 50- mile radius shall play more than 7 times during the season regardless of which member they play with. Participation in tournaments is exempt from this rule. The term immediate family includes children of members over the age of 25, spouses of children and parents of members and grandchildren of members.
6. Immediate Family guest may play unaccompanied after 12:00 noon during season and all day out of season at the Immediate Family guest rate.
E. Guidelines for Children & Junior Golfers
1. The Club identifies a "Junior Golfer" as any dependent of a member under the age of 16 with an accredited handicap.
2. Junior golfers must follow proper golf course etiquette and dress codes at all times.
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online