Management MSc Brochure

Management courses

We are dedicated to creating responsible management thinking, improving business performance and inspiring the next generation of business leaders. Our management master’s programmes will equip you with the breadth of skills and practical capabilities to enable you to make a real impact in your career. Our faculty are committed to improving the practice of management. As leaders in their field with hands-on business experience, they understand the challenges of putting theory into practice. Their experience is reinforced by close links with organisations through consultancy projects, teaching on executive development programmes and sponsored research. This ensures that what you learn at Cranfield is always current and cutting-edge. Cranfield’s influence stretches around the globe. Our alumni have taken the knowledge and skills they acquired here and used them to build new businesses, to conceive new solutions to real-world problems, to forge and energise teams, and to help transform organisations in diverse industries and sectors. We are renowned for our close connections to the business world and these three courses have been designed in partnership with international employers from across industry – because success in business is not just about what you know, but about how you apply what you know. Management Benefit from a distinctive blend of theory with practical application through highly experiential simulations, consulting, competitions and project work. You will have the opportunity to gain invaluable work experience at a company during a three-month, expenses-paid, in-company internship project. MSc Management and Entrepreneurship Develop your management skills, and benefit from networking opportunities, to enable you to start and run your own business or to innovate in an existing organisation effectively. You will have the opportunity to participate in pitches and competitions, and be taught how to write a compelling business plan. MSc Management and Corporate Sustainability Provides you with the same practical core management training as the Management MSc. It adds a specialism in sustainability which focuses on how organisations thrive and make a difference in a rapidly changing world by addressing social and environmental objectives as well as economic ones. MSc

Modules form 60% of the course content, with the individual thesis project making up the other 40%.

Management (Choose three electives)

Management and Entrepreneurship (Choose three electives)

Management and Corporate Sustainability

Economics for Managers

CHECK

CHECK

Management Consulting

CHECK

Leading Corporate Sustainability

CHECK

CHECK

Managing Operations

CHECK

CHECK

CHECK

Organisational Behaviour: Application

CHECK

CHECK

CHECK

Marketing Management

CHECK

CHECK

CHECK

Evidence-based Management

CHECK

CHECK

Strategic Management

CHECK

CHECK

CHECK

Accounting and Finance

CHECK

CHECK

CHECK

Entrepreneurial Finance

CHECK

Managing Business Growth

CHECK

Creating Sustainable Organisations

CHECK

Applied Science and Technology for Environmental Sustainability

CHECK

Sustainability in Practice

CHECK

People Management and Leadership

Elective

CHECK

Entrepreneurship

Elective

CHECK

Social Entrepreneurship

Elective

CHECK

Disruptive Innovation

Elective

CHECK

Mastering Project Management

Elective

Organisational Performance: Direction, Control and Measurement

Elective

Supply Chain Management

Elective

Effective Cross-Cultural Management

Elective

Corporate Entrepreneurship

Elective

Family Business Management

Elective

Accelerating the Commercialisation of Technology

Elective

To keep our courses relevant and up-to-date, modules are subject to change. Please see the website for the latest information.

4

5

Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker