2017 Fall Newsletter
7 DAYTONA BEACH MUST-DO’S THAT’LL MAKE YOU FEEL FAMOUS Seek the Unique
Endless Fall Specials We’ve got plenty of places that you’ll love to call home, even if just for one glorious vacation. Choose your level of service and your budget, then find a property that’s your perfect match. And don’t forget the activities and events! Get out and enjoy some fun while soaking up some sunshine.
Experience these well-known Daytona Beach attractions and appreciate a little history, fame and fun! 1. The World’s Most Famous Beach. Famed for holding the first automobile and motorcycle races in 1903, Daytona Beach offers a vibrant and laid back respite from the busy world. Relax, enjoy a serene walk, and follow in the footsteps of today’s famous visitors: sea turtles and marine birds. If running’s in your blood, imagine setting the pace in the Daytona Beach Half Marathon. Begin your race to the beach and back on the same start/finish line just 10 days before the DAYTONA 500, the most prestigious NASCAR race at Daytona International Speedway. 2. Daytona Beach Half Marathon, Feb. 8, 2018.
5. Marine Science Center. Pet a stingray; say hello to Noni, the playful resident octopus; and witness sea turtles being cared for! If your timing is right, celebrate the miraculous moment when one is released back into the ocean. A life-changing experience!
Marine Science Center
6. Museum of Arts & Sciences. Surrounded by the 90-acre pristine Tuscawilla Preserve, you’ll feel like a treasure hunter discovering a shipwreck as vast collections of nationally applauded art reveal themselves to you.
All Aboard Flea & Farmers Market
(386) 523-3579 Facebook.com/AllAboardMarket Over 120 vendors with antiques, collectibles, fresh produce, jewelry, sea shells, plants, fishing rods & reels, tools, computers and more! Dog friendly!
Daytona Beach Half Marathon
3. Daytona International Speedway. Touring the world’s only motorsports stadium is a marvelous adventure even non-race fans enjoy. Be on the look-out for fun selfie photo opps that show you are definitely at the “World Center of Racing.” 4. Journey Back in Time. Follow in the footsteps of early pioneers, settlers and history makers at Jackie Robinson Ballpark and the home of Mary McLeod Bethune, a National Historic Landmark. Find cultural guides and more historic sites on DaytonaBeach.com.
Museum of Arts & Sciences
7. Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Channel your inner explorer and ascend the 203 steps of Florida’s tallest lighthouse for a remarkable 360-degree view!
1-800-571-2001 DaytonaBahamaHouse.com Excellence since 2011. Breakfast, cocktails, Wi-Fi included. *Restrictions apply Bahama House Save 25%* with Promo Code FALL only when booking direct. Newly remodeled, on the ocean, TripAdvisor.com Certificate of
Explore even more “Historic Sites” on DaytonaBeach.com.
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker