The only evacuation equipment approved by London Fire Brigade Enterprises
There is a common misunderstanding that it is the responsibility of the emergency services to ensure everyone evacuates from a building safely, it is not !
It is a legal requirement in many countries for employers and service providers to ensure the safe evacuation of mobility impaired persons in the event of an emergency.
GLOBEX Evacuation Solutions provide cost effective methods for ensuring the safe evacuation of non-ambulant persons from the upper or lower levels of buildings in the event of an emergency or when lifts can not be used due to maintenance or a power failure. APPLICATIONS:
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
• Simple to deploy - ready to use in seconds • No complicated clips or fastenings • Easy to operate • Sturdy yet stylish design • Controlled descent with high resistance belts • Dust cover and wall brackets included • Adjustable seat straps • All chairs have a unique identification number • Available internationally
Aviation industry Marine industry Shopping centres
Event management Emergency Services
• Professional Advice • Survey and Demonstrations • Delivery and Installation • Certificated training • Certificated maintenance • Tailored compliance packages
• Disabled • Elderly • Injured
• Medical Emergency • Pregnant Women
The Globex Multi enables one person to evacuate a physically impaired person safely and easily down stairs in the event of an emergency or when lifts can not be used and also has carry handles for two people to carry one person upstairs and over obstructions.
Comes complete with instructions a free dust cover and wall mounting bracket.
Operation: Downstairs plus carry handles for going upstairs and wheelchair transportation
The GES1 Evacuation Sledge enables two people to evacuate a physically impaired person safely and easily down stairs in the event of an emergency or when lifts can not be used. Ideal for care homes and where people are unable to use evacuation chairs.
• Ideal for domestic premises
• Dual foam provides protection and comfort
• Safety belts and foot pocket to hold the patient safely and securely in place
• Tough slippery coated underside to assist transfer over floor surfaces and stairs
• Comes complete with wall mounting storage pouch for rapid deployment
• Dimensions (LxWxD) - 1900 x 600 x 40mm • Maximum capacity 95kg
In a workplace, simply purchasing equipment does not mean compliance or people are safe, it is essential there are suitable and sufficient procedures in place, trained operators and equipment is maintained. We provide a complete support service to assist with compliance, including certificated training and maintenance on our own equipment and all other makes of evacuation equipment.
Our compliance packages provide peace of mind to clients and for new evacuation chairs can also extend product warranty.
Contact us now for further information and proposal tailored to your requirements
Reg No: CA 15882
Head Office: Globex Europe Limited - Unit 1 Hitch’s Yard, Church Street, Ware, Herts, SG12 9ES, UK - www.globex.co.uk