2022 Sheltowee Annual Report
The Sheltowee Network’s affiliates invested over $3 million in 20 companies in 2022.
2022, allowed for tremendous growth, the focus was on building a strong foundation for scalability. With significant investments made in 2022 in Konexons and other systems and processes, the Shel towee Network will be focusing on growth in 2023 of both capital deployed and revenue generated.
had its best year in the combined history of the companies.
We addressed a number of issues such as helping identify and onboard our part-time CFO, Todd Culpepper, establishing proper protocols for bookkeeping and addressing SOPs for the future scalability of Sheltowee. While
Some of Our Key Accomplishments of 2022:
• Entered into a contract for Konexons with the potential of generating $1 million
• Added amazing team members Todd Culpepper, CFO Amelia Barlett - Operations, Manager
• Invested more than ever before in amazing companies
• Established relationships for a Graphene Acclerator and a Medical Device Accelerator
• Added Marcum King as a General Partner of the Sheltowee Venture Fund II
• Broke escrow on the Sheltowee Venture Fund II
• Entered into a contract with Oak Ridge National Laboratory to train technologists as entrepreneurs
S H E L T O W E E N E T W O R K A N N U A L R E P O R T
Made with FlippingBook - Share PDF online