Industrial Disinfectants & Cleaners
Kwat Kleen II: One - Step Hospital Quaternary Ammonium Disinfectant Cleaner
Is a disinfectant, Non - Food Contact Sanitizer, Cleaner and Deodorizer. Safe for use in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Households, Food Establishments, Commercial, Institutional, Industrial Sites, Restaurants, Food Handling and Processing Areas. Non - Dulling to Floor Finishes. Disinfects Hard, Non - Porous Surfaces. Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus formerly called swine flu. This product kills the following viruses in 10 minutes at 4 oz. of this product per gal. of 400 ppm hard water (660 ppm active) and 5% soil on hard, non - porous surfaces:
• Avian Influenza A (H5N1) Virus and (H3N2) Virus
• Cytomegalovirus, Coronavirus (SARS - associated)
Call your Field Sales Rep for Pricing for the items on this page due to their specialized applications
• Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
• Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
• Human Coronavirus, Human Immunodefi - ciency Virus Type 1 (HIV 1),
• Influenza A (H3N2) Virus and (H1N1) Virus,
• Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Vaccinia Virus.
• E.P.A. Reg. No. 10324 - 157 - 61840 (Similar to Lysol Concentrate)
Parasan A: Antimicrobial Disinfectant Solution : Use at 1 - Ounces per Gallon
Is a food grade sanitizer for use in the dairy, animal health, food and beverage processing industry. Perasan A is an excellent option for sanitizing food contact surfaces as well as egg casing and shells. It also has disinfection claims for:
• animal and poultry premises which includes pet quarters,
livestock quarters, and more.
• poultry and livestock watering operating systems to control algae and bacterial growth.
Use at a ratio of 1 - Ounces per Gallon
EPA Reg. No. 63838 - 1
Proxitane AHC: Broad Spectrum Disinfectant for Commercial and Institutional Environments
Product applications include hard surface disinfection in and around industrial and institutional facilities including:
• Animal housing facilities including poultry hatcheries and veterinary environments
Schools and office buildings
• At use, product is heavily diluted with water and applied to the surface by spray or fogging.
EPA Reg. No. 68660 - 11
Market fluctuations can occur between printings and for this reason PPC reserves the right to change prices without notice
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker